|Position:||Human Resources Officer (C&B and HR Services)|
|Job Ref. No.:||HK-HR-HRO-HKL|
- Support the daily operations of HR services
- Assist the payroll function and prepare ad hoc payments
- Administer various compensation & benefit programs such as home passage, relocation process, education allowance, annual exchange rate adjustment, company debentures, notional share options plan, etc.
- Handle tax issues for secondees such as preparation of notional tax calculation / annual reconciliation, answering enquires from IRD, keeping proper travel record of secondees, etc.
- Support the implementation of employee wellness program
- Provide ad hoc support as required
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 5 years' relevant experience gained from sizeable organizations
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and other related regulations, knowledge in China Individual Income Tax rules is an advantage
- Strong numerical sense, detail-minded, analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills and familiar with PeopleSoft system
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only, data are protected against unauthorized access. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.